ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Commanding My Body
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2011, 04:41 PM
Commander is enjoying bodybuilding
Super Moderator

A guy comes up to me (and he's about the 5th or 6th person since the weather got nice) while I am dragging my tire to comment on it. He said that, "people think you're crazy, but I tell 'em, that's a great way to stay in shape." I thanked him for his kind words and he very nicely offered some weights that he didn't use. I took him up on his offer, it wasn't much, but he said he had some dumbbells and a barbell. I figured even if I couldn't make use of it, I could find someone who could.

Wednesday

206 days to keep hearing from people who drive by about how crazy I am

Morning

Flat Bench
192.5x5, 7 sets
177.5x8, 2 sets

superset with

Chinup
BW+45 x 5, 6 sets
BW+11 x 8

Tire Work - Press, Row, Forward and Backward Drags, Front Raise

Lunch

DB Bench
72x8, 4 sets
64.5x12, 2 sets

superset with

Chinup
BW+11 x 8, 3 sets
BWx12

Tire Work - Press, Row, Forward and Backward Drags

DB Floor Press
64.5x12, 2 sets

-----

The day after deadlift is the toughest day to train for me. I kill the deadlifts and as a result, am quite sore all over the next day. I like to tire drag anytime, but it is really awesome when you are feeling beat up from a previous training session, tire dragging is a great recovery tool. This morning, I actually feel better after my workout, almost refreshed. So on days when I am beat up, lots of tire dragging is in order.

James 1:16-17 ESV
Do not be deceived, my beloved brothers. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights
With God's help...Mens sana in corpore sano