ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Desoxy DHEA Lab Results
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2011, 08:53 AM
klosey is 51 visitors online right now ! Let's get that number higher!!
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben2285 View Post
Excellent!

I honestly can't say I am certain for your question.. If by rebound you mean levels will return back to pre supplementation levels then I would say almost certainly yes.. As you probably know this is the case with just about any exogenous hormone manipulating compound. If you mean an increase to excess of pre supp. levels I would highly doubt it.. Though they are structurally very similar DHEA has totally different biological effects than the 3-deoxy version.. Really can't be sure without another blood test though.. I will be off for a month and will get another baseline measure after that time and make sure to post the results so we can both see!
Essential i was reffering to elevated estrogen afterwards.. as my training partner is very sensetive to gyno, alot of the test booster style products actually do effect it after use. The doctors put this down to a similar issue as AAS users experience where the body tries to level out estrogen and test levels but increases estrogen higher then original start point.. my training partner actually has experienced this twice from two alleged natural test boosters too.. D-AA and Ripped Test