ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - BEEN too long
Thread: BEEN too long
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2011, 05:20 PM
FFDell is watching his daughter
Rookie

Thanks. Family is def important to me and I feel bless that I get to watch my little girl a couple days a week. I have thought about doing it in the morning. Ive been about the same weight the past 2 days. I was 209.8 after eating breakfast this morning. I did get to work out at work yesterday. I did about 15 minutes on the treadmill (walking) and did about 3 or 4 shoulder exercises with the bands. Also, I did some back exercises and a few bi and triceps ones with the bands. I know a couple years I would of never done things with bands and I used to lift kinda heavy. My chiropractor thinks I'm prone to ligament injuries.... so I am taking a different approach to this whole thing. I need to stay in shape for my family, health, and for my job. If anyone knows any good workouts or resources where i could use the bands for I would greatly appreciate it.

I ate pretty decent yesterday... besides the girl scout cookies that a troop dropped off at my station. They did a tour on the shift before mine and dropped off 37 boxes!!!!
John 3:16
KEEP PRESSING ON!!