ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Commanding My Body
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011, 02:26 PM
Commander is enjoying bodybuilding
Super Moderator

Still recovering in terms of my appetite, my stomach is just not 100%. I can't stomach the quantities of food I was consuming right before I got sick. That sucks, my metabolism is hyper fast and I need TONS of food to gain mass.

Saturday I was finally well enough to workout, but I couldn't push myself to do occlusion, it was pathetic, but I was nauseated from an arm workout.

However, I can't let myself get down, this lower back injury and now this stomach bug are just a road bump. I will come back. In fact, I am a pretty optomistic person, so I am really trying to see the benefits to having missed 4 days of workouts in terms of letting my lower back heal/rest. If I hadn't gotten sick, I was bound to have pushed to hard and made it worse.

Bodyweight down about 7 pounds from initial loss last Tuesday when I caught the stomach bug, haven't ate much since then, but luckily, weight has been stable. Hopefully, I can get the 7 pounds back quickly since it should be mostly fluid loss.

Saturday

245 days to stop wasting days!

Arms Hyper

Chinups felt really easy because I was fresh.....and weighing 7 pounds lighter!

Chinup
BWx18 (PR for max reps), 11, 10, 9, 8

superset with

Incline Curl
15.5x11, 11, 10, 10

Close Grip Pushup
BWx33, 22, 15, 18, 17

superset with

Suspended OH Ext
BWx10, 4 sets

Barbell Curl - 3 second negative
62.5x8, 3 sets

DB CG Neutral Press - 3 second negative
63x10, 8, 8

Band work, more pushups

James 1:16-17 ESV
Do not be deceived, my beloved brothers. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights
With God's help...Mens sana in corpore sano