ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Commanding My Body
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2011, 01:33 PM
Commander is enjoying bodybuilding
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorkoutMchne View Post
The beard easily adds 10 pounds to the squat.
It also adds 5 lbs to my bodyweight, I trimmed it last night and now I weigh 177.

I haven't shaved (except for my upper lip) since the Steelers vs. Ravens playoff game.....when I looked in the mirror this morning, I felt like half the man I was before shaving.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorkoutMchne View Post
Couldn't agree more. We are now in 3 unconstitutional wars. The President must get a declaration of war from the congress. It is clear that there is no difference between this administration and the last one. It is clear that people choose to follow the constitution when it supports their interest. It is clear that congress is a joke for giving the executive branch so much power. It is clear that only Ron Paul is the champion of the constitution and would actually do anything to stop unconstitutional wars (Dennis Kucinich actually would as well). Finally, it is sad that obama (I don't even capitalize his name anymore) was once a constitutional law professor.

I would also like to add, do you know where we are going to get the money to pay for this? Yes, that's right, ben bernanke (he doesn't get capitalization either) is going to turn on the printing press at the federal reserve and counterfit the money out of this air. He's going to create inflation by increasing the money supply and soon our dollars will no longer be accepted around the world. If Japan is smart they get rid of their U.S. treasuries, and of course the FED would buy them, since the FED is already the largest holder anyways. Currency crisis is coming with the collapse of the dollar and hyperinflation.

This unconstitutional war as once again sacrificed liberty, made us less safe, contributed to the devaluing of our currency, and undermined the constitution. Just one more example how all of our problems come from not following the constitution and too much government. Okay, I'm done now...because I have to go by some gold and silver so I have it when these pieces of paper aren't accepted anywhere.
If you ever type my name without capitals then I will bow my head in shame.

I think your name should be all capitals.

And I only think Obama was a constitutional lawyer so he could learn how to weasel his way around it.

James 1:16-17 ESV
Do not be deceived, my beloved brothers. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights
With God's help...Mens sana in corpore sano

Last edited by Commander; 03-23-2011 at 06:08 PM.