ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Arian's Rise to Power
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 12:14 PM
arian11 is 500 deadlift achieved, time for a 500 squat!
Light-Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSUpower View Post
You lift at FAMU? How'd the workout feel? I'm exactly a week behind you and I can say that today's workout was awesome. First 5 sets felt hard but I nailed the last three. I was drained for deadlift but it still felt good. Looking forward to squatting with you on Friday.
Yea I lifted at FAMU because I had other stuff to do at night. All this squatting definitely has my hip flexors and surrounding muscles very sore. And every time I do the 1st set of squats I think I'm not going to make it to the end. But somehow I do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbear6708 View Post
are you kidding me?!?!? that is why I hate commercial gyms..Army gyms are great. mine provides chains, platforms AND chalk!! haha

get strong brotha

The FSU gym is so bad that the FSU Weightlifting Team has to lift at FAMU. They don't allow you to work out in big groups or use chalk or make much noise. It's just ridiculous.

"Technique is always the first place to begin when striving to improve at a specific skill."
My YouTube Page