ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - The Trial of Dedication, a workout journal.
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2011, 10:33 PM
Algavinn is transforming myself and others into avatars of health.
Middleweight

First completely full week of workouts (besides missing class wednesday due to an impromptu beach trip) in a long time, so I'm pretty satisfied with how I'm sticking to it. Continuing lots of research into training, can't mwait to get my hands on Joel Jamiesons book. Either way, I'm loving my cardio throughout the week and can't wait to see some gains to my aerobic system from that over the next several weeks. Also, my first full endurance leg lifting day...very brutal, especially followed with cardio. But I did do seated leg press instead of my leg extension and curls (which I had been avoiding for injury purposes) but while weight finding, I was lifting with one leg as I scaled down the stack all the way to 395lbs at the max which I guess was too much pressure to put on one leg...my knee hurt like hell all last night. I'm not really wanting to put my knees under that kind of pressure again, I may continue my ban on leg press workouts. Either way, I'm loving this routine so far.

Seated Leg Press:
1x20x395
1x15x395
1x12x395

Adductor:
1x12x190
2x12x170

Abductor:
3x12x120

Calve Ext:
1x20x300

Hyper Extension:
1x30x120
1x20x120

Ab Curl:
1x25x120

Oblique Rotary:
1x10-10x120

"We must not forget that even in the most perverted and cruel human being, as long as he is human, a small grain of love and compassion exists that will make him, one day, a Buddha." -Dalai Lama

Thrivebodybalance.com