ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Commanding My Body
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 07:38 PM
Commander is enjoying bodybuilding
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregsimo View Post
sounds amazing man. Cant wait to follow along and see how you get on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by arian11 View Post
I love this idea of a training manifesto. Seems like something I should write up for my own goals and place up on my wall to see everyday. I'll have to get started on it tonight before my workout session.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbear6708 View Post
great post...looking forward to following your journey!

I have a goal to do a PL meet sometime this year
Thanks for the support. I've always been very internally motivated, but now with a goal to shoot for, I feel even more motivated. However, I feel it helps to keep people you know and respect aware of your goals, that way they can hold you accountable. I respect this ABC Community and I want you to hold me accountable. If you see me missing workouts and not putting on mass. Then please, don't be afraid to post and call me on it.

------

I want to implement a countdown, as Andro does, to help remind myself of the time I have so I make the most of it.

353 days to pile on the mass.

Wednesday

AM

Chinup
4x4, BW+26
2x8, BW+6

T-Bar
4x6, 133
4x10, 120

Decline Low Cable Pullover
5x10, 40

Lunch

DB CG Neutral Press Flat
2x4, 70
2x8, 63

DB CG Neutral Press Incline
4x5, 60
2x8, 50
2x12, 45

Decline Low Cable Pullover
2x10, 40

superset with suspended pushups BWX10

Bonus Cardio: Shoveling snow last night, then the morning and then again at lunch because it just kept falling!

Side Note: Hamstrings, glutes, calves are feeling the effects of the suspended bridge leg curl!

James 1:16-17 ESV
Do not be deceived, my beloved brothers. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights
With God's help...Mens sana in corpore sano

Last edited by Commander; 01-12-2011 at 11:49 PM.