ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Commanding My Body
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 08:24 PM
Commander is enjoying bodybuilding
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbear6708 View Post
why did you take out the 3rd workout for the day? I like that plan though! I especially like the fact that you are squatting and deadlifting in the afternoon, after you wake up, and have had a chance to eat a bit...was that on purpose? Also, any accessory lifts during these workouts, or are you going to just do the one exercise?
3rd workout was eccentric-less training pulling my tire. It was all outside, and it is simply too cold right now. I likely won't do it again until the Spring, which is a bummer, because I loved it and really believed it was beneficial.

Yes, squatting and deadlifting at lunch was most definitely on purpose, I couldn't imagine doing them at 6am. Much easier to get motivated for a bench session at 6am. And yes, I get the added benefit of having more meals in me.

Flat Bench/OH Press is supersetted with traps/rhomboids/rotator cuff work

Squat/Deadlifts is supersetted with light arm work

Lats/Biceps is supersetted with calve work

No other assistance planned, if I have a minute or two at the end of a workout, I like to throw in some "pump" work and abs.

James 1:16-17 ESV
Do not be deceived, my beloved brothers. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights
With God's help...Mens sana in corpore sano

Last edited by Commander; 12-08-2010 at 11:11 PM.