ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Jaypo's Training
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2010, 10:31 PM
jaypo is losing pounds, but putting on mass!

Did not do back last week. Ran out of time. I finished the 6 week SAIS program, and I have noticed gains in my size and a good bit of strength increase. I like the science behind it, so I will continue to use the principals. But I'm adding a few things to it to cater it to my routine. For example, yesterday, I did chest and biceps. I did 3 sets chest press for 6 reps each AND 3 sets of incline press for 6 reps each. Then I did 3 sets of 10 cable crossovers, then a set of 20 reps on the pec fly machine, and 3 sets of 10 dips. So I basically added in crossovers and went heavier on incline press. On biceps, I switched to 3 sets of 6 reps on heavier hammer curls and did 3 sets of 10 preacher curls. I ended it with 1 set of 20 ez curls.

I think for shoulders I'll do 3 sets of 6 shoulder press, 3 sets of 6 upright rows, 3 sets of 10 lateral raises, , and 1 set of 20 light shoulder press. On triceps, I'll do 3 sets of 6 pressdowns, 3 sets of 6 cable french press, 3 sets of 10 reverse grip pulldowns, and 1 set of 20 dips. Instead of weightlifting on legs, I'll do a few months of cardio to slim down again.

I probably won't update the journal frequently except to update any significant gains. So thanks for all the encouragement and advice!