ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Arian's Rise to Power
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 03:07 AM
arian11 is 500 deadlift achieved, time for a 500 squat!
Light-Heavyweight

Just want to give a side update on school. So I applied to FSU Graduate School for Mechanical Engineering and got rejected because my GPA wasn't high enough. But, they told me I could apply as a Non-Degree Seeking Student and take a semester of classes and then re-apply. I applied for that and got accepted. So I can take that offer and ace like 4 classes which should get me in and the credits will count towards my master's. Or I can try to apply else where. UCF's deadline isn't till December 1st.
As of now, I think I'm going to go with this offer. I know Tallahassee and the FSU professors and I'm fine with going back there. Now I just have to find somewhere I can afford, has a spot open for the Spring semester, and allows pets. Gonna be a bit tough to find, but I think I can find something. Surprisingly, I can't wait to go back to school. Being back home and working pretty much every day has been quite miserably. I'm ready to go back to learning some interesting stuff and having more free time for lifting some heavy weights. I'll keep you guys updated. I plan on doing another deload tomorrow.

"Technique is always the first place to begin when striving to improve at a specific skill."
My YouTube Page