ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Commanding My Body
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010, 12:11 AM
Commander is enjoying bodybuilding
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorkoutMchne View Post
Ridiculous man and now you're an internet star. Seriously Commander, it is a pleasure to follow your journal, awesome awesome stuff. Also, body fat has to be below 5%, I would guess around 3%. But it doesn't really matter what the number is, physique looks great.
Thanks, trust me, the same goes for you.

Cool estimate on the bodyfat percentage, I'll go with under 5%!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorkoutMchne View Post
Now do me a favor...let's get big and strong. Squat, bench, deadlift...repeat.
Will do, that is the plan. I'm gonna keep it simple, gradually eat more and climb back towards 200. When I hit 200 pounds bodyweight this time, I am going to be stronger and look better than I did before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbear6708 View Post
excellent work man! the pre contest carb depletion/load really did bring some more "pop" into your muscles. I mean..at your level you wont see a night and day increse, but you can definatly tell a difference.
Great, that was the idea, I agree it wasn't night and day, but it could make the difference at a show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbear6708 View Post
great work, you were an inspiration..and ill be honest. there were some days i didnt feel like getting up to train, but thought.."commander is going through hell, I can do it"..hahahaha
Thanks, those are really kind words!

And seeing you go through Smolov was an inspiration as well.

James 1:16-17 ESV
Do not be deceived, my beloved brothers. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights
With God's help...Mens sana in corpore sano