ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Commanding My Body
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 06:44 PM
Commander is enjoying bodybuilding
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterjaydubyoo View Post
For some reason, couldn't see the pictures, but I did watch your posing video. Excellent work my man, you are shredded. You look awesome, and I always love to see someone reap the benefits of hard work. You busted your *** and earned a bad *** physique. Show it off, you earned it bud.
Thanks! It feels pretty cool to hear the term "shredded" when talking about my physique.

Admittedly, my legs weren't shredded...no striations. So the goal during the bulk is to somehow keep my legs lean so I can get them as shredded as my upper body next time I cut.

Hmmm, that stinks, wonder why the pictures don't work. If you don't mind go to my profile and check them out.

Here is the link:
http://www.abcbodybuilding.com/forum...php?albumid=50

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbear6708 View Post
Wow...that's awesome man! Looking at your back pics, the thickness is insane. Looks like you lost fat only and saved all your muscle!!
Thanks! Back is by far my best bodypart. I really feel like I didn't lose any muscle because I dieted so slowly.

James 1:16-17 ESV
Do not be deceived, my beloved brothers. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights
With God's help...Mens sana in corpore sano