ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Commanding My Body
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 05:37 PM
Commander is enjoying bodybuilding
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben2285 View Post
Double sessions 2 weeks straight? What program is this?? That's what I'm talking about!!! ( I'm a huge fan of volume and freq.) hah
I've been doing doubles almost every day since September 6th! It has been awesome!

No program, just using a lot of eccentric less training to add volume and aid recovery. Check out T-Nation's training lab for more info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbear6708 View Post
thats what I am talking about Commander...since you have come this far in the cut...why not treat it as a show for some GPP!! haha
Unfortunately, as soon as I laid out my plan, I hit a road block, 24 hour bug!

I spent yesterday vomiting and having diarrhea, , luckily it was a planned day off, how convenient. I actually was able to get in some food later in the day and I probably almost ate the same amount of calories that I would have had I been eating normally, I was only down one pound today from the sickness.

Diet update:
Bodyweight average last week: 173.9
Bodyweight average this week: 171.7

I don't believe my loss this week is as harsh as it looks, I don't think I was truly 173.9 last week, I was hovering higher and slightly stalled the last two weeks and my body finally reacted to the lower carbs, sort of the woosh effect.

This week is a Push spec, 3 days of push workouts in a row. Then legs Thursday, Pull Friday and Push Saturday. Then starts contest week on Sunday October 10th with water/sodium loading and posing practice, followed by depletion workous on Monday through Wednesday.

I plan on having my wife snap pictures on Saturday the 9th in case I completely mess up my "contest" week!

Today was a push workout, nothing special, body is still sore and dehydrated from yesterday's vomiting and diarrhea. I hope to be back to 100% by tomorrow.

James 1:16-17 ESV
Do not be deceived, my beloved brothers. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights
With God's help...Mens sana in corpore sano