ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Arian's Rise to Power
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2010, 03:43 PM
arian11 is 500 deadlift achieved, time for a 500 squat!
Light-Heavyweight

Had one of my best nutritional days in awhile yesterday. Oatmeal for breakfast. Shrimp and brown rice for lunch. Chicken breast and brown rice for dinner. And a couple protein shakes inbetween. Still, my bodyweight somehow dropped from 174 to 171 and I didn't even do any type of exercise yesterday.

Today I tried out this 300 workout my friend told me about just for fun. Too bad it wasn't much fun. Did 25 pullups, 50 deadlifts with 135 lbs, 50 pushups, 30 box jumps and then stopped. I felt like I was going to puke. Went home and showered and then puked in the shower. I don't think its all the workout though. My stomach has been feeling weird some during workouts ever since I started taking SciVation Xtend. It's just never gotten this bad. I think I'm going to try a couple workouts without it to see if I notice any difference. I plan on going back to a non-linear strength routine because I might be doing a powerlifting competition next month.

"Technique is always the first place to begin when striving to improve at a specific skill."
My YouTube Page