BB wrist curl-
230x8
235x8

BTB wrist-
210x8
215x8

Gripper-
200x10

*Today was supposed to be a glorious day where I got my stiches out and I was fully recovered from surgery. But, of course that was not the case. Yesterday I started feeling pain there and it looked and felt infected which worried me because I was nervous I had another cyst. Well, the stiches came out today and I do have an infection and a small opening because the wound did not close. Now, I got to go to the frikken hospital everyday and get it packed until it heals which is so frustrating and annoying plus go see the doctor every week. The only good thing about this is that after the stiches were removed my pain has gone down big time and I have hope that maybe just maybe I can go on pain free. I don't care how long it takes for the wound to close as long as I can live pain free and never get these **** cysts again. So, needless to say I Had no strength or desire on the DL from stress and I was not recovered for it. Decided to go back to training each muscle once a week because I am having recovery problems and it seems to jumpstart my strength.
Once I stick to the program I am going to get really strong.
NO LIMITS!!
http://www.youtube.com/user/ironbilt727