Bent Row 130x8, 8
Sled Lat Pulldown 50x20, 20
Sled Row 100x20, 20
Decline Cable Pullover 55x10, 8

Barbell Curl superset with Decline Reverse Crunch
75x11, 8, 7 with BWx18, 3 sets

Sunday

Off - as planned

As planned, I took off Sunday, and relaxed food wise. I have done refeeds during this diet, but never let loose, my refeeds consisted of extra oatmeal. Well today was different, there was extra oatmeal, but also a huge dinner, 2 pieces of cheese cake, and popcorn at night while watching a movie (ever have stove top popcorn cooked with olive oil? all I can say is WOW, it tastes amazing!). I was 174 in the morning, and 179 at night after the refeed/cheat day.

It was pretty cool how I actually got really vascular as the day went on, and before I went to bed, my legs were the driest and leanest they have ever looked. In fact, I was starting to see a slight bulge of a vein on my tear drop. It is interesting the things that go on physiologically as your body responds to your diet.

Diet update:
average last week: 173.9
average this week: 174.3

Oops, gained 0.4 lbs, however, I am not too concerned, as I have noticed increased leanness. I think my double sessions have perhaps left my muscles slightly more full of glycogen since I am taking in 2 workout shakes per day. Regardless, I know that I didn't gain fat.

Time to go hardcore, I am thinking that I am in the final stretches of this diet. I am going to cut most carbs out of dinner (my last big carb source) and now pretty much all of my carbs will come para-workout.

Let's see where this leads.

Macros:
Non-workout - Calories 1862, Fat 70, Carb 119, Protein 190
Including PWO - Calories 2410, Fat 74, Carb 207, Protein 230

James 1:16-17 ESV
Do not be deceived, my beloved brothers. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights
With God's help...Mens sana in corpore sano

Last edited by Commander; 09-20-2010 at 02:19 PM.