ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Commanding My Body
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010, 11:44 AM
Commander is enjoying bodybuilding
Super Moderator

Diet Update

Bodyweight average last week: 175.1
Bodyweight average this week: 173.9

Macros to remain unchanged. I feel like I am getting lean at a rapid rate, due to the double sessions, I am taking in slightly more calories per day, but I am also burning more, which I believe is a good thing, high G-flux, Go Berardi!

I have noticed increased vascularity in my delts, new veins in my abs, and finally, two veins are starting to pop on my calves. I really believe I have all the sled pulling to thank for that. Still have work to do to get my legs as lean as I'd like before I post pictures. Striations are coming in nicely on the pecs and now even the lower lats.

I measured my waist yesterday upon waking at 173 lbs, it was 31.25 inches, that is 4 inches smaller than it was was I started my cut!

Today is not looking great for a workout, I might (I said might) have to, GASP, take a day off. I am left with 20 minutes total on my lunch break because the rest of the time is going to a school meeting. Evening is likely full with family and soccer practice. We shall see what happens, I've been able to squeek in some great workouts on limited time and I actually do plan to squat in the those 20 minutes and throw in a few other exercises. But I won't cry if I don't get to squat, I will enjoy the rest if that is how things work out.

James 1:16-17 ESV
Do not be deceived, my beloved brothers. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights
With God's help...Mens sana in corpore sano

Last edited by Commander; 09-13-2010 at 12:54 PM.