ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Big Bear: Cant hold me down forever
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 02:19 PM
bigbear6708 is working hard
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorkoutMchne View Post
Having fun yet?
Everyday I wake up is a fun day!...you having fun yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birthright1 View Post
Awesome hope you have recovered fully. glad to hear that you are becoming the massive pump machine keep it up.
i am fully recovered..at least it feels like it! my scar is still pretty knarly, (looks like I got arc welded shut) but its starting to fade

Thank God it is Friday, and I have a long weekend (Mon,Tues off) for Labor day...this week has been one of the busyest, hectic weeks in a while! It started w/ a trip to Home Depot last week, because my wife wanted a new kitchen table...so I talked her into letting me stain our current one (my attempt at saving money)...we saved money, but it took me all week to get it sanded down, 3 coats of stain, and finally clear coated it last night. will finish sand it and reassemble tonight. This project was done usually at 9pm, because I work all day, need to get home for dinner, walk the dog as well. after staining, we cannot forget that I am a part time college student and have that work to do as well...after everthing is done for the night, its time to prep my cooler w/ breakfast, lunch, and snacks for the next day!!!! sleep, repeat! This weekend, I have to make a planter box and fix some cabinets. Always work to be done, good thing I am great at multi tasking!

SMOLOV Intense mesocycle Week#1, Day#3

270x4
290x4
330x5x4

Military:
135x10
120x10, 2 sets

Dips:
BW+10x15, 3 sets

-good workout, all reps felt strong..good tight form throughout.

finally got camera, more vids to come!