ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Commanding My Body
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 01:53 AM
Commander is enjoying bodybuilding
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbear6708 View Post
I know how you feel man. Im in the Army (government job) and if I didnt find things to do during the day, its almost like I am getting paid to do nothing. Now, those were in my "operational army" time...now that I am temporarily in Recruiting..I have never been more busy..but I still find time to work on my degree and post on ABC during the day!

o yeah, also at work I have managed to read the constitution, Glen Becks Arguing with Idiots, and various other books.
I'm glad to know I am not the only one who has experienced this, it's nice to have someone to relate to.

I get daily e-mail updates from Rush and Glen Beck, so I spend some time staying abreast on current events. The Constitution is an excellent thing to read, and read again, and again. I am currently reading a book (at home) that dissects the Constitution line by line and talks about what the Founders meant by each clause. It is a great read.

-----

Much needed day off today, although I was feeling sluggish so I did some explosive pushups, pullups and vertical jumps (didn't take them to the point of fatigue, sort of like DE work) while my oldest was at soccer practice and my youngest was playing with a friend at the playground. I felt better afterward. Looking forward to Pull Day tomorrow.

James 1:16-17 ESV
Do not be deceived, my beloved brothers. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights
With God's help...Mens sana in corpore sano