ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Commanding My Body
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 12:10 PM
Commander is enjoying bodybuilding
Super Moderator

Crap, I just recalled that I forgot to stand on my 40lb plates, which adds 1.5 inches of deficit to the Cambered Bar Deads, I will have to scratch that PR.

------

Push Day

OH Press
100 (plus 10) 150x3

Incline Press
150 (plus 10) 200x3

Flat Bench Press
200 (plus 10) 240x3

Circuit to failure:
Pushups with push up handles, Dips, Pushups on bench, Pec Deck, 1 Arm Cable Crossover, Wide DB Fly, Close DB Fly, Pushups on bench

Sled Work:
Front Raise, Rear Delt, Chest Press - 2 rounds

Ab Bench
50 x failure, 3 sets

--------

I really felt like my calves were lagging in leanness, I made a targetted effort to hit them on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday with an uphill tire dragging circuit. I felt like I got an almost immediate response and I plan on implementing my calve circuit several times per week to help bring them up to par.

--------

Diet Update:

Bodyweight average last week: 176.9
Bodyweight average this week: 175.0

I had 2 uncharacteristically low days, 173 both times, which affected my average. I am going to use 176 as my average instead so as not to distort my numbers.

I woke up at 173 AFTER a refeed, but a Sunday lunch at a Chinese buffet helped me get my weight back to normal at 176 this morning!

If I was on a bulk, I could have spent HOURS at this buffet, steamed salmon that tasted as good as if my wife cooked it, RAW sushi on the buffet, hibachi, etc. It was unreal, I was in heaven!

James 1:16-17 ESV
Do not be deceived, my beloved brothers. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights
With God's help...Mens sana in corpore sano