ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Commanding My Body
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2010, 02:53 PM
Commander is enjoying bodybuilding
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterjaydubyoo View Post
Glad you had fun man! Congrats on the waist change. That is a lot of noticeable progress.

As for the glute thing, I noticed mine were "harder" than usual after the cut. While I never store much fat there anyway, it was really noticeable on.
Thanks, been putting in work and getting results. As you mentioned in BigBear's thread, consistent intensity will pretty much take care of things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arian11 View Post
Was that you asking questions on the eccentric less training on T-Nation?
Yeah, that's me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arian11 View Post
Was that you asking questions on the eccentric less training on T-Nation? Been watching the videos and I just saw someone named Tim McBride asking questions. Thinking about implementing eccentric less training into your routine?
I already am, anytime I use my Tire Sled, that is eccentric-less, just like the prowler they use in the videos. I personally love it, the whole concept of adding more volume without the added muscle damage makes perfect sense to me. The additional volume accomplishes two things: 1) added pump brings in more nutrients to the muscle to help recovery 2) another growth stimulus via the repetitive effort method

--------------

Push Day

OH Press - strict
100 (plus 10) 140x3
145x3

Incline Press
145 (plus 10) 195x3

Bench Press - contrast
120x3
175x3
120x3
190x3
120x3
205x3
120x3
220x3
120x3
230x3
185x10

Push Circuit:
Dips, Pushups on ground, Pushups on bench (easier angle) - each until failure, Tire Sled Press - 1 round

GPP/recovery Circuit:
Backward Sled (quad) Tire +70, Forward Sled (hams) Tire +70, Row (back) Tire +70, Chest Press Tire +50 - 2 rounds

Chest Isolation circuit:
Pec Deck, Cable crossover, Wide fly, close fly, pushups on bench - to failure - 1 round

Delt Isolation circuit
Lat raise (2 types), Front raise (2 types), Band External Rotation - to failure - 1 round

OK, so I went a little overboard today.

James 1:16-17 ESV
Do not be deceived, my beloved brothers. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights
With God's help...Mens sana in corpore sano