ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Commanding My Body
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 03:26 PM
Commander is enjoying bodybuilding
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterjaydubyoo View Post
I have been looking at some of the training lab stuff myself. Pretty interesting. Lookin really strong man...impressive for a cut.
Definitely interesting, the concentric only stuff makes a lot of sense, and it's quite enjoyable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterjaydubyoo View Post
Have fun on your trip.
Thanks! We did. Here are a few pictures:

Here I am ready to start our trek, my pack weighed 50lbs, my traps were on fire after a few minutes.

Our awesome 10x10 pop up. I could put it up by myself in 15 minutes, without rushing, it was so easy.

We got to the state forest about 2pm, hiked for roughly 30 minutes until we found the stream we were looking for based on our map. Then we branched out to find a good place to put the tent. I felt like a burned a million calories between hiking out with the pack, setting up camp, clearing sticks, jaggers, buiding a fire pit/ring and gathering fire wood. I ate way more calories and carbs than normal. Berardi would have been proud, I was in high G-flux.

Once camp was set up, we could finally relax and have some fun, we enjoyed some turkey hot dogs and then I took my boys swimming at a stream while my wife watched the fire. Later we roasted marshmallows for some delicious s'mores. Sleep was almost non-existent even though I was exhausted, just too many cicadas and tree frogs talking to each other. Luckily, my kids slept well. I got up at 6 am and got the fire going again and cooked some pop-tarts over the fire (they were awesome). Did some hiking and more swimming and finally went home at about 4pm. It was a great time. I came back at 175, most likely from slight dehydration, although I drank as much as I could when we had access to a mountain spring (and of course we brought water, it just turned out not to be enough, lesson learned).

Camping was Friday and Saturday, so needless to say, no training occurred, but I sure was getting some GPP.

Sunday - wasn't sure how training would go, because I felt pretty tired still from camping, but I had a good session.

Pull Day

Pull-up
BW, +15, 30, 45, 62,6, 77.5 x 3 - PR

T-Bar
135 (plus 10) 185x5 - PR

Circuit 1:
Pull-up, BW+22.5 x 10
Sled Lat Pull, Tire + 50 x 24
Band Lat Pulldown, 30 reps

Circuit 2:
T-Bar, 130 x 18
Sled Lat Pull, Tire + 50 x 24
Band Row, 30 reps

Circuit 3 - did this circuit 3 times:
Barbell Curl, 60 x 12, 8, 8
Tire Curl, Tire + 50 x 8, 8, 8
Band Curl, 30 reps

-------

Diet update:

Bodyweight average last week: 178.1
This week: 176.9

Macros will remain unchanged, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. Fat continues to come off, my pants are starting to fit so loose because I am even losing butt fat (not shredded glutes yet, but I think I can come close). Chest is coming along nicely, still retaining some annoying fat in my triceps and lower back.

James 1:16-17 ESV
Do not be deceived, my beloved brothers. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights
With God's help...Mens sana in corpore sano

Last edited by Commander; 08-23-2010 at 03:32 PM.