ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Renovating the temple of the Holy Spirit
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 03:33 AM
HardCory is working towards a lean 200
Super Moderator

Been doing a lot of thinking lately of my future in wrestling and basically I've decided to give it one last shot, but in order to do this I know I'm going to have to become 100% committed and get all my priorities straight. Starting by making Christ the center of my life once again, becoming a better husband, dad, person in general. Lastly busting my butt in the gym and having complete control of my diet. As far as working out goes I plan to bulk for at least 6 months, looking to put on between 10-15 pounds. Then early next year Feb-Mar I was be doing a serious cut in preparation for the wrestling camp. I know how posting my workouts has helped keep me accountable and has pushed me to work harder in the gym. So I've been throwing around the idea of changing this from a workout journal to a life journal to keep me focused and driven to be a better person in my journey. I'll be posting a more detailed list of goals I'm looking to accomplish in the next week.
-Colossians 3:23

24-17 ABC Fight Corner
Workout Journal
http://www.twitter.com/CoryFever