ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Commanding My Body
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 12:12 PM
Commander is enjoying bodybuilding
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterjaydubyoo View Post
Nice progress, and numbers to boot.

You are definitely on track to being where you want to be. Its amazing what consistency and hard work can do. That's why I love this site...Members on here such as yourself who are truly dedicated and bust it, day in and day out. I see enough lazy and unmotivated people everyday who whine and complain about their progress. ABC never lets me down because we get the job done!
Thanks for the encouragement!

------

Leg Day

Squats
120, 170, 220x1
270x1 - added belt
290, 310, 330x1

270x10

Drove over to my friend's gym.

Sled/Prowler Push Sprints for 40 meters
(Not sure how much the prowler/sled weighed, weights listed are additional weight)
35x2 - warmup
70x2
105x4
70x2
35x2

10 total sprints

Tire Flips
5 sets of 10

Grip Contraption, basically, there is 12 feet or so of hanging implements, various handles, cloth, elastic, etc. to work across without letting your feet touch the ground. It was awesome, I was only the 2nd person at the gym to ever make it across. I should have got it on film.

Core Work - not planned, but the gym owner was working with some teenage athletes, and when I was finished with my tire flips, he asked me to join them for the core work.

15 reps all exercises:
Scissors, Side to Side and Up and Down Scissors, Hip Raise, 6" to 24" leg raise, Ball Crunch, Regular Crunch, Side Plank (30 seconds each side)

Performed 3 rounds of the above, I can't pretend that I got every rep of that, it was continuous and I was already wiped out from my workout. But I held my own, the teenagers were dropping like flys, but I finished strong.

The gym owner is working on his website, took pictures of me flipping tires, if he gets his website up and running, I'll put up a link.

-------

Yesterday was a refeed, I gained zero pounds and I was starving this morning, which tells me it did the trick and got my metabolism revving! Woke up at 180.5 this morning.

Refeed Macros:
3891 calories, 111 fat, 446 carb, 277 protein

James 1:16-17 ESV
Do not be deceived, my beloved brothers. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights
With God's help...Mens sana in corpore sano

Last edited by Commander; 07-28-2010 at 12:38 PM.