ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Commanding My Body
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 12:04 PM
Commander is enjoying bodybuilding
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterjaydubyoo View Post
I can totally relate. Once the veins start poppin, it is a feeling like no other. Those veins will start to pop out on you more and more as you progress, which is motivation in itself!
Definitely motivating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterjaydubyoo View Post
I get pumps now like never before, and it is unreal at how quickly the body can change. Vascularity is my new addiction, haha.
Now there is one addiction I wouldn't mind, bring it on.

------

Weighed in at 183 this morning.

Push Day - with some Bonus Squats

I tried a worked that CT wrote over at T-Muscle. Usually I enjoy his suggestions and they work well. But I wasn't terribly thrilled with this one. Basically, you do 1 main exercise, ramping up in small increases and stopping when you are not explosive. Then you do 4-5 exercises for 1 set only of max reps. Funny thing is, I thought I would enjoy it, but it felt like something was lacking, but I can't put my finger on it, maybe it was too little volume even for me.

Flat Bench
150 (plus 10) 230x3 - still good speed
240x3 - reps getting slow

CGBP
170x13

Inc Bench
145x12

Push Press
145x9

Dips
BWx20

I was warming up for squats in between sets of bench and the other exercises which may have impacted my focus and pump which could be why I didn't enjoy the workout.

I decided to punish myself for being weak in the squat

Squat
120, 170, 220, 270x1

220x20 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YaCB5OowkM

If you watch the video....yes...I am in my boxers.

It's been awhile since I did a widowmaker, that was a 20lb pr.

James 1:16-17 ESV
Do not be deceived, my beloved brothers. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights
With God's help...Mens sana in corpore sano