ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Questions and problems I have been struggling with for years....
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2010, 04:00 PM
Commander is enjoying bodybuilding
Super Moderator

THE BIBLE AUTHORS SAID:
(Remember, 2Tim 3:16 tells us, "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness.")

Ps 5:12, "For thou, LORD, wilt bless the righteous; with favour wilt thou compass him as with a shield. "
Ps 9:9, "The LORD also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble."
Ps 22:24, "For he hath not despised nor abhorred the affliction of the afflicted; neither hath he hid his face from him; but when he cried unto him, he heard."
Ps 25:8, "Good and upright is the LORD: therefore will he teach sinners in the way."
Ps 27:14, "Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD."
Ps 29:11, "The LORD will give strength unto his people; the LORD will bless his people with peace."
Ps 34:7, "The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them."
Ps 34:9, "O fear the LORD, ye his saints: for there is no want to them that fear him."
Ps 34:10, "The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the LORD shall not want any good thing."
Ps 34:17, "The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles."
Ps 34:18, "The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit."
Ps 34:19, "Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all."
Ps 37:4-5, "Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass."
Ps 37:39-40, "But the salvation of the righteous is of the LORD: he is their strength in the time of trouble. And the LORD shall help them and deliver them: he shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in him."
Ps 46:1, "God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble."
Ps 46:11, "The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah."
Ps 62:12, "Also unto thee, O Lord, belongeth mercy: for thou renderest to every man according to his work."
Ps 63:8, "My soul followeth hard after thee: thy right hand upholdeth me."
Ps 68:5, "A father of the fatherless, and a judge of the widows, is God in his holy habitation."
Ps 72:6-7, "He shall come down like rain upon the mown grass: as showers that water the earth. In his days shall the righteous flourish; and abundance of peace so long as the moon endureth."
Is 40:29, "He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength."
Is 40:31, "But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."
John 3:36, "He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him."
Phil 4:7, "And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus."

James 1:16-17 ESV
Do not be deceived, my beloved brothers. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights
With God's help...Mens sana in corpore sano

Last edited by Commander; 07-06-2010 at 01:57 PM.