ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Commanding My Body
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2010, 01:39 AM
Commander is enjoying bodybuilding
Super Moderator

So I ended up taking Friday off, I literally still felt woosy from the amusement park on Thursday....wow, I am such a wuss.

Worked a midnight, came home and slept Saturday morning.

-----

Push Day

Dips
BW+10 (plus 15) BW+100 x 3 - pr
BW+40 x 16

Standing OH Press - strict
90 (plus 10) 130x5, 140x4

Close Grip Bench - with chains, added 20 lbs on each side at the top, so 40 additional pounds
160 (at top) (plus 15) 220x5
175x7
140x9

Wow, these felt awesome, I love my MacGyver chains, these really taxed my triceps with the additional weight towards the upper ROM.

Face Pull
50 x 14, 10, 10

Ab Bench
50 x 12, 7, 7

Jump Rope
10 x 1 minute intervals

------

Fat Loss report:

I was trying to honestly assess myself, as to where I really need to lose fat to achieve the lean look I am after. I came up with chest, abs, lower back, legs in general and triceps.......then I looked at my list and realized that I basically named my entire body. So then I got to thinking, I put fat on virtually every where evenly. This is both a pro and a con. The Pro is that I don't appear to have any gross weak spots. However, the con is that over the years where my training was sporatic at best (post college until about age 29 when I switched jobs - so about 7 years), I layered on fat without really realizing how much fat I was putting on. I have dropped nearly 15 pounds of fat on this cut and I think I could EASILY drop down to 170, so at least 15 MORE pounds. I am not sure if I will make it that far since I have already been dieting for almost 13 weeks. But I am truly amazed at the amount of fat I had on my body while appearing to be somewhat lean.

James 1:16-17 ESV
Do not be deceived, my beloved brothers. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights
With God's help...Mens sana in corpore sano

Last edited by Commander; 07-04-2010 at 01:46 AM.