ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Commanding My Body
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2010, 06:14 PM
Commander is enjoying bodybuilding
Super Moderator

Back destroyed from Deadlifts two days ago. I love it.

------

Yesterday, I took a half day at work and went to an amusement park with my two boys. Wow, I am getting so old in terms or circular rides. I CANNOT handle them at all!

I grew up a roller coaster freak and that is what I love, however, the park we were at was a small one made for kids, so it was mostly spinny circular rides....ugghh, barf. I didn't puke yesterday, but I have rode those rides with my kids last year to the point of actually puking, not fun. Basically, I spent the entire day nauseous, I would ride 1 or 2 rides, then I would need a break so I didn't vomit. Once my stomach calmed I would ride another few rides. My youngest isn't tall enough to ride by himself yet, so it meant his mother (who also gets sick) and I had to keep taking turns riding with him. I am in no rush for my kids to grow up, but I seriously wouldn't mind my youngest growing a few more inches! And I really look forward to the day I can take them to Cedar Point and ride some serious roller coasters.

Off yesterday because the whole day was spent at the amusement park.

Midnight shift tonight, but I still may get in a push workout before hand.

James 1:16-17 ESV
Do not be deceived, my beloved brothers. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights
With God's help...Mens sana in corpore sano