ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Commanding My Body
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2010, 12:58 PM
Commander is enjoying bodybuilding
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by superbilt View Post
I have no idea but I hope that happens to me after the buck double and bacon cheeseburger I had for lunch and the cake I had after it lol. \
Good luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superbilt View Post

The only thing I can think of is water weight or if you weighted yourself at a different time.
Yeah, I just assumed I would retain more water after those carbs. I weighed myself at the same time, immediately upon waking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbear6708 View Post
commander, whats your workout shake looking like? you utilize 96 grams of carbs on a cut...thats what I use normally..lol, am i too low??
32g Malt, 54g Dex and a few carbs from the whey (and 2 tspn BCAA, 1tspn Creatine and some sodium). On refeed day it was some extra dextrose for 32g Malt, 95g Dex.

ABC PWO calculator (from when I was 200lbs and around 180 lean mass - well I probably had less lean mass than that, but that was the number I used for the calculator) gave me:

1.7 litres water
44g protein
90g carbs

So my normal carbs were right inline with ABC's recommendation. I don't think I would decrease this even on a cut. I might decrease carbs at all other times of the day but para-workout seems like a great time to ingest a bunch of carbs.

---------

Off Last Night

Mowed grass, weedwacked, my children and I organized their outdoor toys into throw away, give away and keep piles, then I organized my shed. It took forever. But it was worth it, my 5 year old was especially excited to clean off the toys we were giving away. He wants some other kids to enjoy them.

James 1:16-17 ESV
Do not be deceived, my beloved brothers. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights
With God's help...Mens sana in corpore sano

Last edited by Commander; 06-25-2010 at 01:02 PM.