ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Jones Vs. Moses - THE CUT
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 03:44 PM
bigjonesy is cutting
Rookie

Weighed in this morning, 202lbs. Down 15 lbs from the start date.

Felt awesome in the gym this morning, especially looking in the mirror. I notice a significant difference in my stomach/chest/shoulder and arms. It was my father in laws birthday party on saturday night. Now I haven't seen them in probably 2-3 weeks, but when I showed up, they couldn't stop raving about how good I looked, and how much weight I had lost. To be honest, it made me a little bashful, and I am sure I was blushing, but at the same time it felt awesome to know that people (other than myself) are noticing my hard work and time spent in the gym.

I have decided that July first, I am going to be going much more hardcore on the diet. For 28 days (I leave for my trip on the 29th), I will be a machine... Not that I haven't been working my butt off, but I just want to clean things up that much more. I have a new goal to hit, which is now 195. I think I should be able to attain this by mid july. I will be doing a body fat test at the beginning of july, and then another at the end of month. Once I get the info, I will let you guys know.

To sum things up, I am very pleased with the results thus far, just need to carve out the abs a bit more, and add a bit more definition to my arms and chest. Then back to bulking again... the never ending cycle! haha.

Last edited by bigjonesy; 06-22-2010 at 03:50 PM.