ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - ANDRO'S Journey of CAN and WILL
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 12:28 AM
will-work4andro is beastmode!!!
Professor of Pain!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardCory View Post
Lucky man, I haven't been about to make it out to STL in a couple years, should be a good game tomorrow, we need to win this series and regain first place. How many Cards games do you usually attend a season?
honeslty, i hadn't been to 1 in over a decade until this past month when i went to 2

131 days out

well i am back after a week in Baltimore for the National ACSM conference...and what a time it was...i got to spend a lot of time learning and even got to present some of my research, which was for the most part well received (of course a few people had some major issue with it, but that's to be expected)...on top of that i spent a lot of time with my former colleague Monica who i had missed tremendously...seeing everybody from U of I/OU was very awesome as well...even met a fellow member of Team Norton Ben Esgro (very large i might add))...here's what everyday looked like...woke up at 6:01 am (i'm a huge fan of odd numbers) went to breakfast, went to the conference all day, and then stayed out with friends on the town until 12-1am...then came back to the hotel and talked physiology about 1-2 more hours with Monica like the old days...just discussing ideas, talking science...i loved it...in a couple of weeks i'll be at ISSN

I am not a man. I began as one, but now I am becoming more than a man, as you will witness

that is my mission statement and as i previously stated last week...i am back on Layneside until the meet in October...it's time to get strong...**** strong

DB Bench-
30's x 10
55's x 5
70's x 5
90's x 3
110's x 3
120's x 3
120's x 3
120's x 3

Pendelay Row-
185 x 5
205 x 5