ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Jones Vs. Moses - THE CUT
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2010, 03:08 PM
bigjonesy is cutting
Rookie

Moses is now dead to me... I knew he wouldn't be able to keep pace, but i figured he would at least make it 2 weeks.

Lacrosse game wed night, and practice last night. Was my first game back on wed, since a 1.5 year lay off. Cardio was pretty good, managed to hold up for the entire 2 hours. Recovery seemed to be very drawn out. Yesterday I was swamped at work, and exhausted in the same breath. Managed to get to bed at a decent hour last night. I am going to weigh in tomorrow and do some new measurements, so I can see how I am physically progressing. Much like Albert I feel great - much lighter on my feet and have a noticable gain in energy levels. I saw my parents at the lacrosse game, which I haven't seen in 2-3 weeks, and they say I look like a different person. The compliments I have received over the last week or so are fueling the fire that much more.

Taking today off, as my body is not happy that I spent the last two days sprinting until exhaustion. Tomorrow will be chest/back and as I mentioned, I should have new stats posted by monday.