ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Jones Vs. Moses - THE CUT
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 07:04 PM
wtfmoses is drowning a kitten
Stranger

You know what I've learned in the last 2 years or so? Lifting heavy *** weights makes you literally strong as heck. Now my cohort here is pretty much terrified of lifting anything that weighs more than a loaf of bread so it makes sense that he would need a desperate ego repair job.

Now this repair job is obviously materializing itself in the form of this puny attempt at a "challenge". I've known "bigjonesy" for a pretty long time now, and I will give him this... I used to be a big fat wimp that didn't do anything but play video games.

For the last two years I've been lifting as heavy as I could, as often as I could. I've gotten to a place where I can be happy with my gains as far as lifts are concerned, but not as happy in the "looks department". Normally the "looks department" is a "department" reserved for "weak people" and "bigjonesy". "quotes".

My biggest concern here is that I don't feel my vaginas per hour or VPH is quite where I need it to be. So I will partake in this challenge to shed some of my excess manliness and hopefully distill it in to something that "bigjonesy" can consume so that he can stop being a flimsy waif.

Lets do this thing!

Height: 6'2
Weight: 275lb
BF: 19% (I'd say more towards 18 or 17, but whatever)
Waist: 38"
Chest: my measuring tape is cowering in fear somewhere
Bicep: 19" at last measure

Goal:
Weight: 225
Waist: it doesn't matter I'll be buying new clothes anyway
Chest: Jupiter
Bicep: Pluto

I gave bigjonesy a much needed head start of two days, so my cut starts today.

8:00AM

Whey Protein Shake (3 scoops myofusion, wahhhhh calories)
2x Centrum Forte

10:00AM

30 Minute Run
Barbell Complexes
Sloshpipe

Whey Protein Shake (2 scoops myofusion)
1 Cup of Souls of the ****ed

12:00PM
5 Scrambled Eggs with a light sprinkling of pain.

2:30

Whey Protein Shake (mini shake, 1.5 scoops in small container)
1 x Chicken Breast, cooked to perfection.
Half a pineapple

5:30

Chicken Breast x 2 w/ honey

9:00

Casein Protein

----

There you have it you salty sea dogs, this is the recipe for victory and it courses through my veins like liquid lightning.