ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Commanding My Body
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 06:49 PM
Commander is enjoying bodybuilding
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellingham View Post
Been a while since i checked in, workouts looking great as always. Nice work on the deads man!
Thanks!

-------

Had a "What the..." moment this morning. I stepped on the scale and it registered 194.5!

I expect weight fluctuations and especially when my metabolism is revving after my recent increase in calories, but this was a bit much. I dunno, maybe it's my soaked oats, lol. I'm finally digesting properly and pooping out the pounds.

Furthermore, my right delt is super sore, I favor it when shoveling. I am trying to get done as fast and efficiently as possible so I don't think about trying to equal the load for both sides, I just go with what works....and that leaves my right shoulder handling most of the load. And it just keep snowing!

I am hoping it won't impact my Bench Hypertrophy tonight, good thing about hypertrophy night, no percentage of 1RM to hit, just have to get some reps in.

James 1:16-17 ESV
Do not be deceived, my beloved brothers. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights
With God's help...Mens sana in corpore sano