ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - The Journey of a pHD bodybuilder - Train, Eat, and Think like a Pro!
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 05:10 AM
Venom is training, researching, or talking on ABC
Vice President Abcbodybuilding.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpea81 View Post
Injuries upset me too! I've personally had my fair share in the past year. Hope you heal soon!
Thanks, sweetpea! I have seen your injury trouble reports in your journal. Nothing is more frustrating than it. Good luck to both of us!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad View Post
When it gets better, buy a foam roller and use it. I'm planning my trip to USA, don't make it one of my missions to come over there and foam roll your adductors in a stricly proffessional physioteraphetic way! ! :P I've better things to do, like military pressing cute girls!
MUAHAHAH! I am sure you would love that!

But in all seriousness, start doing some mobility work for them at the beginning of a workout and some BW exercises at the end, and foam rolling of course.

I have been hearing about that foam roller for a while and procastinated on getting it. You got a link to a good product you like?

I doubt adductors is the real issue here, it is a symtom of something else. Have you had any leg injuries on the same side?

You know, the funny thing is that it is usually the right side of my body that gets injuried. Left leg has been pretty good. The other weird thing is that I was pretty sedentary before I did those squats and felt the injury - as you know I was prepping for my qual exam. So it is difficult to figure out how it got injuried - from sitting down for too many hours?!??!?
Co-Editor. of JHR

Venom@abcbodybuilding.com
Bible Studies
Click Here to Support the Future of Bodybuilding!

Matthew 7:20
And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.