ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Machine-Like: Time To Get Strong and Defy Gravity
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 11:12 PM
WorkoutMchne is Getting Stronger Everyday
Middleweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellingham View Post
Bench is looking strong man, i always like reading your workouts as they are the type of workouts i hope to be doing in the future
Thanks man, I appreciate it. You've made tremendous progress so far, there is no doubt that you will continue to make huge progress with the work ethic that you have demonstrated so far.

Defying Gravity, Workout #18, Feb. 1st, 2010: Heavy Squat
Squat
350-4
365-4
380-2
395-2
405-1
Front Squat
245-3
265-3
275-3

Good stuff today. The single with 405 wasn't on the program, it was supposed to be 4,4,2,2 but 405 at the end was there for the taking, so I just knocked it out, should be good for a 415 max right now. Off tomorrow and Military on Wednesday.

I have two more weeks on this cycle and then I have decided to taper one week and being an "Extended Russian Routine" Peaking Cycle. It is going to be pretty miserable and awesome all at the same time. All you do is squat, bench, and deadlift with crazy high volume...I can't wait. A lot of work to do, so I'm going to finish my monster steak and get at it. Weight still at 179 in the mornings.
Florida Atlantic University
USAPL Raw Lifter