ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Angiebsassy, You're in the Well
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 06:42 PM
angiebsassy is motivated.
Lightweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by klosey View Post
since it is customary to get back questions you have asked others in the well, here's a few you asked niggles

1.) What's the worst lie you ever told? This is going to sound lame, but when I was in high school, I told my mother that "dance practice would run late tonight, so I won't be home until midnight"...when in all reality, this guy was giving me a ride around town in his sweet Convertible. lol.

2.) What is your idea of a hot romantic date? This date actually happened:: After a week of knowing Brennon (my guy), we were in Colorado, and we hiked in the dark up to see a look-out-point of Colorado Springs. While we were up there, we did a Bible devotional and we prayed together. It was so romantic. I have always wanted and prayed for a guy like Brennon--someone with the same religious beliefs as me, and someone to pray with me. This night was so romantic. Any date that takes place outdoors, is my ideal date, I love being outside in "God's Creation".

3.) What is your biggest pet peeve? CUSSING! Seriously, it's not necessary. I loathe it when people cuss. I hate it even more when people say the "G-D" word. ugh.

Also you motivates you most (doesnt have to be in terms of training)

What motivates me? My family. I really just want to make them super proud of me in everything I do. And, this is going to sound cliche, but God. I want to make him proud of me too.