135x8
225x5
315x3
390x5
Dips:
Scratched
Incline Situps BWx25,25

-Hit a sticking point on squats...could not progress w/3x5

Ladies and gents, today I decided (while in the gym) that I am stuck on squats, and all of my other lifts will be hitting a wall very soon, I can feel it...I am DONE w/ Starting Strenght. My second run thru lasted 5 weeks, just about as long as I think I could go and progress each workout...I contemplated resting and running again, but then I thought back to why I did this program...as a REHAB...well...job done, and a great one at that...I have passed my numbers from before my surgery...it is now time to rest until Sunday(will do a couple cardio days), then I officially start my DC Blast...all workouts are not officially locked in yet, I am still drawing up what exactly I want to do...the outline will be here before Sunday, and ill continue to keep the journal...it motivates me, and I love getting feedback from the ABC members...Starting Strenght was my preseason...ITS GAME TIME!!!

(special shout outs to commander, workoutmachine, and ordo ab for the insights and tips thruout!)

**looked at my previous logs...my deadlift is still not caught up...i pulled 450x6 before surgery...was taking SS light to keep progressing..time to up the ante!