ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Commanding My Body
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 03:08 PM
Commander is enjoying bodybuilding
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by will-work4andro View Post
in and out will do wonders for the mind too...hope you are having a great holiday season
Yes sir, my workouts have never been marathon sessions, but recently, they've been a little quicker than normal, which I like.

I am having a great holiday season. Christmas was wonderful, my 5 year old spontaneously shouts during Christmas breakfast, "It's Jesus' birthday!" and we all sang Happy Birthday to Jesus together, it was awesome.

I had a few days off from work which gave me extra time with the wife and kids which is my favorite thing in the whole world.

How are you enjoying Christmas and the holiday season?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbear6708 View Post
my short workouts are usually the best..and like stated, helps the mind, and hope the holidays are treating you well!..can you explain what foam rolling is as well???
The holidays are wonderful, any chance to blast Christmas carols is a good thing!

Basically, foam rolling is supposed to mimic giving yoursefl deep tissue massage, which is painful, but when you are done, sooooo worth the pain because it helps muscle tissue quality.

http://www.tmuscle.com/free_online_a...r_for_10_bucks

This is a great article on foam rolling. Shows you what it is and how to use it on various muscles. I'm hardcore though, I use a PVC pipe, much more uncomfortable.

James 1:16-17 ESV
Do not be deceived, my beloved brothers. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights
With God's help...Mens sana in corpore sano