ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Commanding My Body
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009, 02:03 AM
Commander is enjoying bodybuilding
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbear6708 View Post
yeah, if i can hit my goals, i would be ahead of where i was at squats and right back on track w/ deads, i was pulling 450 before i got hurt..and squats have always been my weak point...so if i hit these goals, i will be sitting nice for my next dc blast cycle and i will consider SS a total victory (it already is...but u know!)
You'll definitely be ready for your next DC blast, no doubt
----------

Lower Day

Barbell Thrusters (weighted glute bridges)
110x5 (plus 20 every set) up to 250x5

DE Squat
200, 8 sets of 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjgToscEnac

After watching my 350x5 video, I looked very quad dominant and I was not getting my glutes into the lift as I should. I am trying to improve my hip drive.

The video above compares my 1st set with my 8th set on DE squat. I added some cheesy music and props to Flip at the end because I'm a dork.

GHR
BWx? for 3 sets

I didn't count reps, because none of them were superstrict, I tried to be real tight on the way down, but on the way up was another story. I am going to keep plugging away at these.

My calf cramped up on the 1st set though, it made me glad I was alone, lol, I looked like a complete wuss as I writhed in pain.

Weighted Situps
BW+25 x 8, 4 sets

My Hamstrings were fried after this, abs felt good too. Putting up the Christmas tree tomorrow and decorating the house, then heading to my parents for a belated Thanksgiving feast with my side of the family. I will enjoy the rest and good food tomorrow.

James 1:16-17 ESV
Do not be deceived, my beloved brothers. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights
With God's help...Mens sana in corpore sano