ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Commanding My Body
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2009, 02:57 PM
Commander is enjoying bodybuilding
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardCory View Post
Good job on hitting 390 at a lighter weight, keep it up you're going to break 400.
Thanks, it's coming soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellingham View Post
I cant believe i have never thought of putting a band across the rack so i know when i have hit the right depth on squats, thanks for the idea!
Yeah, I'm kind of anal-retentive, I want to make sure I am consistent in case I do a powerlifting meet. I used to use a box, but I felt that the band was better because there is no way I can I can accidentally use the band to support me in any way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbear6708 View Post
holy cow commander...you are a beast w/ strenght man...my goal for my next 3x5 cycle is 350x5...i dont think i can add another 100 lbs like i just did...goal on deads will be 455ish, no where near where u are at!!
Thanks for the kind words, but 350x5 was kind of sloppy, and there is no way I could do 3 sets with it. So in terms of Starting Strength, I could probably manage 330 for 3 sets of 5.

Great goal for deads, 455x5 would be beastly! I haven't tried 455 for reps, not sure what I could manage, but I'd be happy with 5 for sure!

James 1:16-17 ESV
Do not be deceived, my beloved brothers. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights
With God's help...Mens sana in corpore sano