ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Commanding My Body
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 02:42 PM
Commander is enjoying bodybuilding
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorkoutMchne View Post
Deficit deads look great man. I like the complete deload in between reps rather than the touch 'n' go. Also, looked like you had at least few more in you, strong stuff.
Thanks for checking in WorkoutMachine!

I might of had 1 or 2 more. I tend to be conservative now-a-days. I like to leave one in the tank. I feel like I progress faster workout to workout if I don't utterly destroy myself, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardCory View Post
GHR are killers, you can do about 4 more then I can without assistance. It's crazy because I saw a video of Layne Norton doing them with 40lb dbs in his hand, something we can use as motivation to get stronger.
Sorry to disappoint , but they are assisted. I have to push off at the bottom. Some glorious day in the future, I will do one unassisted.....or....I'll bounce my face of the floor trying.

--------

Bible study last night - no workout

I am doing something called "The Truth Project" in this bible study. We are on week 2 thus far and it is fascinating. I hope to really grow from the experience.

James 1:16-17 ESV
Do not be deceived, my beloved brothers. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights
With God's help...Mens sana in corpore sano