ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Ellingham - The skinny guy is on a one way road to mass
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009, 07:34 PM
Ellingham is getting lean
Middleweight

Default Ellingham - The skinny guy is on a one way road to mass

Okay I’m going to keep this short and sweet, my name is Jack Ellingham, I’m from North London (England) I’m an 18 year old university student studying creative writing & journalism (I hope to be a sports journalist when I’m older) I have never lifted weights before, never entered a gym and have no experience. I have been bugging you guys with all my questions for numerous months now and I am truly greatful for all the helpful responses so I want to say thanks to the following people; Gregsimo, keeptruckin, rootb33r, klosey, venom, jinx5000, davelin, commander, godsgladiator and spider-man. Sorry if I have missed anyone from that list!

Reasons why I started lifting:
1. I want to add more weight to my frame to help me improve at football
2. I want to improve my strength
3. I want to improve my overall fitness through eating and lifting
4. I want a body that matches my age and personality

Stats:
Height – 5’10”
Weight – 133.8lbs
Waist – 30.5”
Chest – 32.5”
Bicep – 11”
Forearms – 9.5”
Thighs – 19”
Calves – 13”

Supplements
Whey protein, Whey protein isolate, Malto/dex,Caffeine tabs, Multivitamins, Vitamin A, Cod-liver oil, Scivation xtend and Ground flaxseed.

Well this is the begining of a long journey so i hope people will follow along and add their input anytime they feel like it, wish me luck.

Last edited by Ellingham; 12-07-2009 at 10:34 AM.