ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Machine-Like: Time To Get Strong and Defy Gravity
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 02:13 AM
President Wilson is hard at work
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorkoutMchne View Post
My fault man, sorry about that. Okay, this actually gets kind of scary, to put it simply I eat all day. About 5000-5500 calories (I don't count, but I assume it's around this number).

Meal #1 (5am): Two bowls cheerios and special K (mixed together) w/ 8 egg whites, 2 scoops whey and a banana
Meal#2 (7am): 2 scoops XTEND (watermelon, the best flavor) w/ 2 special K bars
Meal#3 (9am): Peanut butter and jelly sandwich on whole wheat
Meal#4 (10am-Pre-Workout): 2 scoops Xtend and 4 rice cakes
Meal#5 (12:30pm-Post-Workout): 2 scoops Whey w/ banana, 3 glasses of gatorade, and 2 rice cakes
Meal #6 (2:00): Turkey sandwich on wheat, apple, yogurt
Meal #7 (4:30): Xtend and 2 rice cakes
Meal #8 (6:00): Huge salad (using the whole bag of lettuce) w/ 2-3 chicken breasts, 2-3 sirloin steaks, or 2-3 salmon filets. Homemade Dressing: 2tablespoons lemon juice, 1/3 cup olive oil, 2 teaspoons honey mustard, 1/8 table spoon ground cumin
Meal #9 (9:00): 3-5 Scoops of low fat frozen yogurt
Meal #10 (9:30): 2 scoops whey with banana

Now after this I wake up twice in the middle of the night to eat. Usually at 12:30 and 3:00. The first time is rice cakes and a lot of gatorade, the second time is Xtend w/ 5 grams of special K protein.

Once every week or two, I eat a pizza to get a little more fat intake. I eat a lot, but everything is really clean. It's a lot of food, but it's needed and I don't spend money on anything else so I don't have to sacrifice food intake. I love to eat, so getting food down isn't an issue, it's awesome.
That is the most awesome diet I have ever read. I would be obscenely obese. ha ha

As you guys know Mike and I trained together for the last several months. He is one of the greatest athletes I have ever seen. He also is impervious to pain.

About me --> http://www.abcbodybuilding.com/presidentprofile.html

Last edited by President Wilson; 11-11-2009 at 02:37 AM.