ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Fat burners?
Thread: Fat burners?
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 06:35 PM
AJR415 is a giants fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootb33r View Post
7% body fat is given to about 0.01% of the population

Seriously, though... at 17 you should be trying to eat as cleanly as possible and as much as possible, all while working out as hard as possible. We all understand that you don't have full authority over your family's meals, but you can definitely influence your diet during the rest of the day.

No matter what you do, even if you half-heartedly try, you're still doing better than 90% of the kids these days. Educate yourself on nutrition and this whole "dieting" thing will come very easily... and you'll make smarter choices for the rest of your life.

Learn, learn, and learn some more. And after you've learned as much as you can, ask us questions!
No doubt, I have made changes to my breakfast using this forum. I am also goin to be using a protein shake that should sort serve as a meal replacement, so that should help. My dinner is always good and if worst comes to worst I just add another shake in if my dinner is bad that night or something. I just don't really know what to do for lunch, seeing as I am in school I usually just have a granola bar and a power bar and a gatorade which is like 600 calories. I don't know really how good or bad that lunch is.