ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Fat burners?
Thread: Fat burners?
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 08:55 PM
Charles Izzo should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJR415 View Post
I dont count calories or anything like that. I haven't really tried any extreme diets yet and because I am 17, I still live at home so my dinner is the same as whatever my family eats. We usually have steaks or burgers or something like that. For lunch I eat a power bar, a fiber one bar, and a gatorade to drink. I don't usually eat breakfast. As a snack I might have a buttered bagel or a banana or something. I am 5'10" 165.

How exactly does caffeine alone make you burn fat?
So your diet is complete garbage and you are complaining that no matter what you do your composition won't improve. And then you want a magic pill on top of that?

Caffeine won't do you any good. If anything, too much caffeine is bad for you. Its also counterproductive to your fat loss because it increases cortisol levels. It helps you feel more energetic and less hungry and if you workout with it you will probably lose fat, initially that is. But the problem with that is that it is not the right approach. What ever you lose will come right back on because you didn't take the time to do things correctly and make your diet right and develop good eating habits.

On the other hand if you take a look at the real problem, which is obviously your diet, figure out what is wrong with it and how to fix it, you will feel better and more energetic, the fat will come off easily, and you will be able to keep it off a lot more easily.

Its time to start asking the right questions. How to fix your diet? You don't have to cut a lot of calories or anything like that. You mainly have to switch to better eating habits. To begin with you don't eat breakfast which is bad, your lunch is junk instead of real food, your snack is junk, and I don't know about your dinner. Thats only 2-3 meals per day, 2 of them not even being real meals. You need at least 5 meals per day; you can get away with 2 of them being protein shakes.

Start asking questions in the diet section. How about, how can you make your diet better? People will help. Believe it or not there actually is simple solutions. The 13 weeks diet plan on this website for example is really good, but if counting calories at this time is too complicated there actually is more simple ways you can set things up as a beginners diet. Easy!