ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Niggles You're in the Well
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 12:49 AM
niggles is pumped!
Light-Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achillesreborn View Post
When did you first start training? Who inspired you the most? What are you most proud of in terms of achievements in the gym?
i think it was around 17ish years old. like i said, i have always been into athletics and sports and stuff. my brother always pushed me to go to the gym, but i couldnt be bothered. but curiosity got the better of me, and when i lifted the weights in the garage i never stopped. especially when i started doing my sports and exercise degree, the knowledge and understanding i starting getting made me want to go harder and harder.

hmm inspiration... for starting off and getting into it, id have to say my brother. for information, one of my tutors always would help me out (she was my knowledge base), whenever i needed it id call her up and ask her something and she'd be more then willing to advise me.
otherwise in the bodybuilding perspective, good old arnie. seeing pictures of him when he was 15, shows that i have a lot of catching up to do and something to work towards to (half of what he is)