ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Big Bear: Cant hold me down forever
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009, 08:04 PM
bigbear6708 is working hard
Heavyweight

Default Big Bear: Cant hold me down forever

So... for the past 5 weeks I have been sidelined by my first major injury (not lifting related!!!) I had a vulvulous intestine, and had to get surgery. Last Weds, my doctor cleared me to return to regular duty...so now I am back! I still favor my abdominal region, but I think its more psycological..as I lift and get back into it, that will fade! My plan is to run the Starting Strenght 3x5 program for about a month..just to get my body used to moving weight again, reimplant proper form on the big lifts in my head (flexibility in my abs is the only issue I see hampering me..so I must get the form back down before I get 100% back into it), and get my (hopefully fast) muscle memory gains back!!! I will not be as worried about weight lifted right off the bat as much as proper form and getting back in shape...when I start my DC routine again that when the weight gets heavy...my split will be Mon, Weds, Fri: Cardio...Tues, Thurs, Sat: Weights...give or take..im not going to get bent out of shape about missing or flip flopping days just yet...im a "newbie" haha...without further adue...

Starting Weight: 188 (lost about 18 lbs during injury time)
Today was Cardio: 30 mins elliptical jog

Last edited by bigbear6708; 10-20-2009 at 11:50 AM.