ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - The Trial of Dedication, a workout journal.
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009, 03:57 PM
Algavinn is transforming myself and others into avatars of health.
Middleweight

I havent updated in a while because I've only been to the gym once or so since my last update and I only did two sets of leg curls, the rest of the time I just spent chatting with my brother.

This is because I suffered an additional injury. While doing a pullup, a noise from my neighbors lawn made me look left. This ended up apparently pinching nerves, missaligning me, and tearing some muscles and fascia. This caused some of the most agonizing pain in my life, and I'm currently on oxycodone. The pain is getting much better, but my right shoulder still hurts like hell much of the time, so free weights are all out, and I'm probably just stuck using simple leg machines for now such as leg extension, leg curl, calf extension, abbductor and adductor machines, as well as cardio bikes.

On the possibly upside though my weight is down to 210.5, so it seems to slowly be going down and I don't think its from muscle, loss but it could be.

"We must not forget that even in the most perverted and cruel human being, as long as he is human, a small grain of love and compassion exists that will make him, one day, a Buddha." -Dalai Lama

Thrivebodybalance.com